Join the Friends of Freedom Sustainer Program
It can take years–often a decade or more–to undo a wrongful conviction. And our work does not end with our clients’ freedom.
Your help is needed now more than ever to correct and prevent injustices like those suffered by Georgia’s wrongly convicted. By becoming a member of GIP’s Friends of Freedom Sustainer Program, you’re not only helping to free wrongly convicted people across Georgia, you’re also helping them rebuild their lives after release, and helping to prevent wrongful convictions before they happen.
When you join the Friends of Freedom by committing to a recurring donation – made at the frequency of your choice – you’ll get insider access that includes:
- Special and unique volunteer opportunities;
- Personal client, case, and policy updates;
- Invites to exclusive events, like our recent watch party with Sean Ellis of Netflix’s Trial 4;
- Quarterly Inside Scoop emails from our legal team, updating you on our work.
- The opportunity to make a critical, ongoing difference in the lives of wrongly convicted people across the state.
For assistance, or to become a Friend of Freedom over the phone, please contact Operations Coordinator, Christian Stegall at 404-373-4433 or [email protected]
Don’t forget to select “Show my support by making this a recurring donation” in order to set up your sustaining gift.
Other ways to donate
Mail a donation to:
50 Hurt Plaza SE, Suite 350; Atlanta, GA 30303
Text GIP to 41444
You'll receive a link to donate on your phone.
The Georgia Innocence Project is a 501(c)(3) corporation (EIN: 75-3018448).